From an early age, martial arts and fitness have always been a big part of my life. Throughout these years, I have been able to both experience personally and witness how a healthy life style and exercise can change people’s lives, bodies and increase their self confidence and overall happiness.
As a registered exercise professional and massage therapist, I would like to share these experiences with you on the way to achieving your goals.
Whether you are just a beginner, want to lose weight, get stronger and fitter, tone up or just experience the benefits of massage therapy, do not wait. I will be here for you, encourage you, motivate you and guide you through the journey towards your goals, in an enthusiastic, fun and professional manner.
“Our glory consists not in never failing, but in rising each time we fall.”
- Functional Training, Weights, Cardio, Boxing, Strength Training and Stretching 100%
- Martial Arts History (Karate, Aikido, Thai Box, Capoeira) 100%
- Weight Management, Nutrition advice, Dietary and Eating Plans 100%
- Outdoor Personal Training 100%
- Relaxation – Swedish Massage 100%
- Remedial Massage Therapy 100%
- Core Strengthening Exercise Therapy 100%
- Registered Exercise Professional 100%
- Registered Massage Therapist 100%
- Certificate III in Fitness 100%
- Certificate IV in Fitness 100%
- Diploma of Fitness 100%
- Diploma of Remedial Massage 100%
- Certificate II Sport Coaching – Martial Art specialization 100%
- Advance and Senior First Aid 100%
- Boot Camp Level One and Advance Trainer 100%